Remember philo1's dog?

Bluto

I dont remember if its here in one of the SC80s threads or somewhere else in MUD. I remember somebody (possibly Boyd) photochoping his dog in every pic he posted (from one of his offroad trips) - cracked me up then and now thinking about it.

Im at work right now so I cant repost a dog pic from the Intro Yourself to SC80s thread to give an example. Incredible artwork by him too in his profile.

If I dont sleep because of a stuffy nose when I get home, Ill try to look for that thread and repost some pics.

Slomo

It's Complicated

I dont remember if its here in one of the SC80s threads or somewhere else in MUD. I remember somebody (possibly Boyd) photochoping his dog in every pic he posted (from one of his offroad trips) - cracked me up then and now thinking about it.

Im at work right now so I cant repost a dog pic from the Intro Yourself to SC80s thread to give an example. Incredible artwork by him too in his profile.

If I dont sleep because of a stuffy nose when I get home, Ill try to look for that thread and repost some pics.

Slow night Alan? :flipoff2:

Bluetribal

SILVER Star

Those pics were from the Turkey Sandwich Run...

And I see your pup has converted to Judaism, busy guy.

That was fun doing that. I still get a laugh every time I see those pictures.

Obviously, I too, have lots of time on my hands.

Top Bottom