Reliable Missoula Montana mechanic? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Azca

If there is a harder way - I will find it...
Threads
Need some advice. My daughter lives in Missoula, I am down here in Phoenix, and need to find a shop to look into an issue. She is being told it is a wheel bearing. No way for me to know here. She has a 2004 V8 sport 4runner, 4x4.

She is in school and I need to use someone that can be trusted. Any suggestions?

Not very helpful but if you use search there used to be a thread of trustworthy mechanics by state...I'd start there

Not very helpful but if you use search there used to be a thread of trustworthy mechanics by state...I'd start there
Thanks, I tried the search and didn't find much. Found one recommendation for Toyota's only in Missoula under different search.

These guys have a good reputation.

Master Technician Inc./ Toyotas Only

128 S 5th St W,
Missoula, MT 59801

Phone: (406) 327-0014

@Chicken Hawk, do you know what the term chicken hawk refers too? The colloquial term anyway? There is only one decent definition for Chicken Hawk.

We have a great toyota mechanic in Bozeman. Rising Sun. It's a father son business, thats been around for awhile. Maybe too far away. Or you can cross post this in our clubhouse section. 406cruisers. We are mostly Bozeman based but someone may have other recommendations.

We have a great toyota mechanic in Bozeman. Rising Sun. It's a father son business, thats been around for awhile. Maybe too far away. Or you can cross post this in our clubhouse section. 406cruisers. We are mostly Bozeman based but someone may have other recommendations.

I was going to post in the local clubhouse but was looking in the western region. Seriously, Montana in the midwest??? Thanks, will search there and post if I can't find anything.

These guys have a good reputation.

Master Technician Inc./ Toyotas Only

128 S 5th St W,
Missoula, MT 59801

Phone: (406) 327-0014
Thank you Sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom