Reid were you in town?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markkuz.com
Reid, were you in town today?

I drove past the DMV in Normal Heights today, realizing I was not going to go in, but I think I saw your rig parked on the street. It was a black Cruiser with a tent on top and an ARB in front. Can't remember if it had a Slee rear bumper.

Oh and Zack how was the pastry?

Yeah, I saw Zack exiting the 163 at University so I took that exit instead of Washington St. to say what's up. Not bad seeing two kick A$$ cruisers within 5 miles of home. Oh and that 60 series I told you guys about fro sale was still there in Normal Heights.

Last edited:
I talked to Reid Wednesday. He is still very much alive. He has been busy..."moving". ;)

Speaking of sightings:

Mark, I saw you driving down miramar road on Wed afternoon, presumably home from work.

The bumper looked really sharp!

Right on! Were you in your rig? Yeah, I was probably heading home and then off to softball.
By the way you and Zack have not posted your rigs on the official SoCal Welcome sticky, so I am not even sure what color your rig is!

Right on! Were you in your rig? Yeah, I was probably heading home and then off to softball.
By the way you and Zack have not posted your rigs on the official SoCal Welcome sticky, so I am not even sure what color your rig is!

It's under Cheme02. I changed my name awhile back. I should update it though...

Oh and Zack how was the pastry?

They were all out of the famous cinnamon rolls at Bread & Cie, bummed about that one. If you ever get a chance anyone try the cinn rolls there, bring one for your special someone too. :D

I was buying a bunch to bring with me to Santa Rosa, went to meet the :princess:s' parental units. Man it was soo nice up there, perfect weather. I counted 14 80s the whole time we were up there and I saw a nice 40 and 55 in San Fran parked right next to each other. We ate some great food in Sebastapool, and also checked out Stinson beach, Marin, Petaluma, and several vineyards, norcal is soo nice. Here are a few pics from the trip...

313251255.jpg

313399531.jpg

313399539.jpg

313399534.jpg

313399528.jpg

Sorry for the Hi-Jack

Patrick Amiot & Brigitte Laurent

Last edited:
Bluetribal said:
Reid, were you in town today?

I drove past the DMV in Normal Heights today, realizing I was not going to go in, but I think I saw your rig parked on the street. It was a black Cruiser with a tent on top and an ARB in front. Can't remember if it had a Slee rear bumper.
Nope. Wasn't me. Michell walked up to a rig once that she thought was mine. Said it looked just like it. She said it had a TLCA sticker right where my SoCal80's sticker is on the rear window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom