Red Or Green Coolant (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

beno said:
...like alternators being soaked in buckets of water... :rolleyes:

By the way, I never did do that... :flipoff2:

So Beno, you're saying that the following that you posted is all crap that you made up?

beno said:
Finally, I took Bailey's advice and took off the alternator and soaked it in a bucket of water for about two hours or so and let it dry for another six or so hours before putting it back on the truck.

beno said:
Well, I tend to trust most of the technical recommendations of the board members as they are usually a bit more knowledgeable than myself. Bailey's given me good advice in the past--as have you Rich. I figured I'd try it, why the hell not? I don't think anyone is giving deceptive info. or anything...I figure we get the full spectrum of opinions here...

Rich said:
So Beno, you're saying that the following that you posted is all crap that you made up?

Dude, take your computer and put it in a bucket of water... it will clean up all the bad info from sarcastic vendors (no, I am neeeeevvvver sarcastic)

And yes, I am a vendor too... ;)

:D

Well there Kurt, there is a difference between sarcasim and bull****. Professionalism show. As does the lack.

Rich said:
Well there Kurt, there is a difference between sarcasim and bull****. Professionalism show. As does the lack.

I appreciate your insight... a joking humor can go a long way over the internet. :D

I had my girlfreind read Bailey's statment, she called BS ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom