Reckon we need an O'ficial Roundup thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ought to roll in on Wednesday around brisket time. I guess that's not very specific -- noon. :rolleyes: Depends on when we can get done eating all the food and drinking all the beer (he can have his :princess: wine) at Nolen's place. :D

TJK

No wonder there is no Roundup chatter on the list or at LSLC. Its all over here in the trash. :cool:

65swb45 said:
That means there's a chance I could make it to camp before you!

With a 27 hour head start!;p

So when are you headin out Mark? I'm going to drive from SLC to Amarillo, on Tue.
Are you going to be heading east on I40? Maybe we could caravan on down from Amarillo.

alec

Kaderabek said:
Depends on when we can get done eating all the food and drinking all the beer (he can have his :princess: wine) at Nolen's place. :D

TJK

Bunkin' at Nolen's ain't necessarily a bad thang sir ...

Just make sure ya crash on the couch ... and sleep on your back. Hate for ya to wake up with a bloody butt and a quarter in your hand for payment. :eek:

Good luck.

:flamingo:

offrd63 said:
So when are you headin out Mark? I'm going to drive from SLC to Amarillo, on Tue.
Are you going to be heading east on I40? Maybe we could caravan on down from Amarillo.

alec

... sounds like we gotta us a CONVOY!! Mark'll definitely be drivin' the chartruse microbus full of eleven long-haired friends of Jesus. :grinpimp:

C.W. McAll rocks!! :cheers:

KOWBOY said:
... sounds like we gotta us a CONVOY!! Mark'll definitely be drivin' the chartruse microbus full of eleven long-haired friends of Jesus. :grinpimp:

Kowboy, does that make you the Rubber Duck?

KOWBOY said:
Bunkin' at Nolen's ain't necessarily a bad thang sir ...

Just make sure ya crash on the couch ... and sleep on your back. Hate for ya to wake up with a bloody butt and a quarter in your hand for payment. :eek:

Good luck.

I think it's 50 cents now but thanks for the tip. :frown:

TJK

offrd63 said:

alec

Why don't you come on down to the I-10 and meet me. I'll even buy you a dinner or something. ;) Detours, when you're driving a 38 year old truck cross country, get old real fast.

KOWBOY said:

Uh, Mr. President Sir. That'd be the OTHER Mark, Mark Grote, aka toploader. He, being the one who lives and works a stones-throw from the chartruse microbus capital of San Francisco, will no doubt be picking up Georg in Stockton in said microbus.

Unfortunately I will not be able to convoy with them because, even with said chartruse aplique on the bus, they will still be able to maintain a higher rate of speed than a 38 year old FJ40 with a stock 6.:frown:

Besides, I'd be afraid of following that thing in case some of the paint started peeling off!:flipoff2:

KOWBOY said:
I find it most appropriate sir that The Club' Bitch ... just like an old woman ... keeps changin' his mind. :D

We'll set up wherever you'd like .... just save us a BIG spot. :beer:

Since I'm haulin' Josh's junk this year I can't leave until Wed. mornin' so won't be there until that afternoon. :frown:

Inspection starts at 3:00. Be there Prez.

SHREG said:
KOWBOY, let me know yer approximate wheraboots around noon Wednesday, Me n Jen would love to hook up with ya'll for the drive down...

He will be almost to katemcy at noon on Wed.

What time are ya'll flying in?

Do I need to get you two some transportation set up?

BTW, Orangefj45 and Toploader are passing through my house on Sunday night.

Monday morning I am sending them to Bonham via PSC, Sunray and Coolcruisers until Wednesday.

YOu White Trash need to have a spot set up for them to crash till Wed am.

wngrog said:
What time are ya'll flying in?

Do I need to get you two some transportation set up?

We will be in at 10am. Got a car, headed to Austin to pick up a Cruiser... Drop the rentle at teh airport in Austin then we will head to Katemcy....after a meal at Salt Lick :)

Nosir .... but they don't sell it on the property so ya gotta bring some. I'm sure the local towns have an ample supply for ya to actually tote to the event site. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom