rebuilding a 40 in a one car garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s seems to me, as I recall, that I’ve been on the Ludendorff bridge. Rumor would have it said, that I may have nicked a rock from the abutment. It’s just a rumor an I can neither confirm or deny the account.

Kicked around a little in Mons, Aachen and found an amazing museum in La Gleize.

Beautiful country...

It’s seems to me, as I recall, that I’ve been on the Ludendorff bridge. Rumor would have it said, that I may have nicked a rock from the abutment. It’s just a rumor an I can neither confirm or deny the account.

Kicked around a little in Mons, Aachen and found an amazing museum in La Gleize.

Beautiful country...
You are talking about Germany, I live in the low country on The west between the North Sea and Germany.😉
But even nicer to live in.😁

Yes of course, I included the Ludendorff bridge as a reference for the trip.
Maybe to many Belgian Dubbels . 🍺

The Waterloo battlefield was very impressive, as was a tour of the Henri Chapelle Cemetery. The countryside in Ardennes is beautiful. The perfect canvass for a TLC...:cheers:

Yes of course, I included the Ludendorff bridge as a reference for the trip.
Maybe to many Belgian Dubbels . 🍺

The Waterloo battlefield was very impressive, as was a tour of the Henri Chapelle Cemetery. The countryside in Ardennes is beautiful. The perfect canvass for a TLC...:cheers:
🤔 just a tad north…🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom