Wanted Rear wing for 2004 LX470 **Blizzard Pearl** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New LX470 owner and my truck doesn't have the rear wing. My truck is Blizzard Pearl but if yours is not I can have it painted so color match isn't 100% required. I am in Northern VA.

Last edited:
our 05 did not come with one
couple of different options, whale tail which is body color
early LX version, slightly smaller than the whale tail, body color
black wing found on Landcruisers
aftermarket options of the whale tail

I like the black style that is on land cruiser but haven't seen where it can be installed on the LX.

If not that the other would be the color matched whale tail. I know some don't like it but I like the look.

if nothing was installed originally you will need drill and mount
not sure how the whale tail is secured,
the black wing needs 4 nutzerts or similar to be installed in the hatch to mount the 2 pedistals that the wing attaches to.
going prices on the wing are $250-400

I have been researching and was hoping to not have to drill but I think you are correct. I can get the wing from Lexus and assuming can pay a body shop to install it (and paint it if needed). I haven't gotten that far yet and was hoping someone had one sitting around to sell cheaply. Its hard to tell with some if its OEM or aftermarket so I might just end up buying it from a dealership.

do you have a pic of what Lexus has available?
I didn't think the the black wing was available anymore. I could be wrong but I also thought the wing was only on Toyota's. seems I've only seen the 2 whale tail style ones on Lexus's
any of them will require holes to be drilled in the hatch.

This is what I can find online. I don't have a Lexus dealer super close so I have to plan an afternoon to drive and hopefully find a decent parts person. So there is the wing noted below and then there are the parts needed to attached it. I had one parts guy say the color matched options were not available but I do see some online. Just need to find someone to help get truth so I dont waste my money. For awareness there is a distinct part number for each different color.

This part fits the vehicle you selected:

2004 Lexus LX470
The location this part fits:
  • Rear
The vehicle options this part fits:
  • Production Date: 08/2002-05/2005
  • Fitting Vehicle Options: UZJ100
Lexus Part No.: 76871-60010-E0
SPOILER, REAR
Lexus 76871-60010-E0 SPOILER, REAR

Part DescriptionSpoiler, Rear
BEIGE PEARL CS.,4R2
Replaced By76871-60901
ManufacturerLexus. This genuine Lexus part is guaranteed by Lexus's factory warranty.

this is a pic of my 99, I'm thinking it's going to be similar
a few things,
do you reuse the 3rd brake light? is it included or extra?
most likely the wiring may need to be extended
does it come with a cover plate for where the 3rd brake light is currently?
I'll need to look again, I don't recall what was there on mine.

DSCF3149.JPG

DSCF3150.JPG

DSCF3151.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom