Rear Ladders?

I am looking for one too. Jaos made one but their website says it is discontinued. Let me know what you find.

Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
I don't like or have a roof rack, but reaching, working on the roof is easy. Open the rear hatches, close the upper and stand on the lower, done.:hillbilly:

I believe there was a ladder available in the JDM market. You might try searching ladder under user name Mot. But even with a ladder, lifting the spare up there will not be any fun.
Thanks for the plug! :D

I am looking for one too. Jaos made one but their website says it is discontinued. Let me know what you find.
They did, as well as a few other companies.
I'm not sure if you can get any of them new anymore though!

This is Mot's thread on rear ladders:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-storefront/257015-rear-ladders-80-series-lc.html

If he doesn't have any available he can usually get them. Great seller and easy to work with.

HTH
Thanks, Brad! :crybaby:

If you're big guy then it's probably not a very good idea to have the hatch-mounted ladder, but if not, then they're cool to have.

I have the OEM one (aluminum) and I love it!

I think I have two or three ladders left and do not think I'll get any more of them in.

Not trying to find a quick way to unload them, but if you're been contemplating it, please do not hesitate! :grinpimp: I may not be able to be get any JDM parts/accessories for too much longer! :frown:

That said, if you're a big guy it probably would be more sensible to be standing on the tail gate, the rear tires or get a rear bumper mounted one like 4x4 lab's!

How about a side ladder?;)
19044_390997920563_695110563_10464839_4562185_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom