Rear Diff Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yer, a strange decision by arb.... they should bring out a cable adapter so folk can have a choice.

Ive heard that getting cables right is difficult so with all the different models it was easier to go with the air

yer, a strange decision by arb.... they should bring out a cable adapter so folk can have a choice.

I thought it involve more stuff and more expensive product .. if you go with cables ( expensive ) and knob actuator, plus new diff cap to attach the cable actuator ..

Was not easy solition ..

One hole in the housing and simple aire line is quite easy to do.

Theres nothing wrong with the arb air lockers I have them front and rear, havnt let me down yet and transform the vehicle into something great.
As for icing up I live and camp near the snow in aus. do alot of driving through it and work in it, I havnt noticed a problem as yet.
Totaly recommend them.:)

I have cable lockers in my truck, I love them. Greg is pretty much righ on in his assessment.

Bad news is that Toyota is no longer selling the locking 3rd member new. The last one I bought went to some Bean guy in California.

i like the cable lockers a lot infact they are awseome, and i some what regret getting a 74 which does not have them.

however a oz locker in the rear lsd up front will still get me the places i wan't to go.... so all is not lost.....

locking 3rd member is obsolete?? damn...

It's like a old fashion .. so sad all good thing that we had goes in the same " obsolete " way ..

I just installed ARB to my front axle, because after buying it I noticed that ARD RD23 wont fit to -90 LJ70 rear axle, bearings are different than under -90
So I have to buy RD33 also...:mad: Any sponsors ??;)
Just can´t wait how does ARB handle -30 celsius, exept this winter we hadn´t get snow :eek: thats strange, thats what happens when USA governament gives a sh*t to global air pollution :confused:

exept this winter we hadn´t get snow :eek: thats strange, thats what happens when USA governament gives a sh*t to global air pollution :confused:

Canadian government isnt too far behind, if not even with the US on this. :frown: I saw the "highlights" of the Detroit 2007 autoshow - what a joke!

Hope you get some snow soon.
:beer:
Johnny

what i find interesting is that Canada is responsible (so they say) of 2.7% of the problem...
i have no problem in trying to help the fight although i do not really accept this as fact...yet.
but better to be safe than sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom