Rear Bumper Options (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics of my custom Avid Offroad bumper.

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

Ordered mine early April. They quoted me 10w or so which is ok with me. Have you contacted them to check on the latest ETA?
Just left a message with Tanner the other day for an update. Must be busy. I'm ok not super rush. I'm more excited about the group buy for drawers from rugged bound. By the time I re-geared to 4.88 the bumpers hopefully be ready.

Any update on your bumpers?

According to Tanner, Brandon just finished one order for some lucky guy and I'm supposedly 2nd in line now.

Any update on your bumpers?

According to Tanner, Brandon just finished one order for some lucky guy and I'm supposedly 2nd in line now.
I hope that I am the lucky guy in this scenario! I haven't received any emails yet but I bet the assembly is complete and its off to powdercoat.

I'll post up when I get an shipment update.

Anybody running an OBD1 should check this cool scanner for our OBD1. Made by Toyobd1. The Apps is thtough your Android phone.

Screenshot_20210510-184305.png

Anybody running an OBD1 should check this cool scanner for our OBD1. Made by Toyobd1. The Apps is thtough your Android phone.

I always check to see if they have them, but have been out of stock forever. I'd be willing to pick up a cheap android phone to run the app off of though if I can ever get my hands on one

Anyone have Avids contact info? Can't find it o. Their site. Brandon's number? Looking to order today but want to know lead times.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom