Realtime help request - MAF Sensor Wiring Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if anyone online now knows the right way to do this. I am installing the landtank new and improved MAF sensor. I need to rewire the connector harnes. But I can't figure out how to get the locking tab off the harness, without breaking any plastic, so that I can rewire the pins. Is there something simple I am missing here?

Thanks

I will try to describe this from memory. First, GENTLE, is the thing to keep in mind here. There is a little white plastic piece that is indented. That comes out first (pay particular attention to which way it faces up/down and forward/backward) with a pick or a super small screwdriver (dont bend back the metal ends to each wire though). Then each wire is held in place with plastic fingers that are gently gently gently lifted up one at a time while gently gently gently pulling the wire out from the rear. Install is the reverse and when you are actually installing each wire you should here a small snap as the plastic fingers reset. HTH. :cheers:

Figured it out. Did not realise the white "locking tab" pops right out with a screw driver, and then you can access the little tabs that pop out the pins

Thanks for the call Landtank!

BTW - just took it out for a spin. The new Landtank MAF system is awesome! Cruiser is running much smoother and is more responsive than before. Thanks LT!

BTW - just took it out for a spin. The new Landtank MAF system is awesome! Cruiser is running much smoother and is more responsive than before. Thanks LT!

Ahaa! One more convertee!!! Put that badboy on a supercharged or turboed vehicle and it'll rock your world. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom