Real deal 62 Fj40 fst barn find! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
A buddy of mine heard about a 62 Fj40 1 owner on a Christmas tree farm here in Northern California. He asked if I was interested and gave me the owners contact. He sent me a couple photos and was very excited what I saw! Hard to explain the feeling of walking to the back of a barn and first laying eyes on this gem. A real deal 62 fst , factory pto winch, Black plate, one owner, rust free survivor!!! It’s late so I will dangle the carrot and update the picture bonanza for all of us early cruiser nerds who love the details! We quickly struck a deal and this beauty is in my driveway!
3D22886A-1763-432F-B72D-FA10B165CFA2.jpeg

Pics! Please!

Geez. What a score! Congrats!

Flipper. :hillbilly:

Seriously, nice find.

The worst part of this deal, was the seats, bows, and doors likely got thrown in the scrap pile by one of the kids, not knowing how rare these parts are! I bought it from the son of the original owner who passed away a few years ago. He remembers his mom holding him riding around the ranch!

Congrats ! A wealth of rare pieces all in one place. Gives real meaning to "barn find."

That is very very nice. I would clean it up and do just enough to stop the rust growth and drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom