RC camping and wheeling 10/25-10/27 maybe AOAA one day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
margatefishing.wordpress.com
Hi gang, couldn’t commit to fall crawl and registration is filled so looking at a wheeling weekend at RC. So far it’s me and Brian in the red taco. The plan is to arrive Friday set up camp, wheel Saturday and Sunday. Also, it crawltoberfest and there is going to be a bunch of RC crawlers there as well. We may do one of the days at AOAA as well. If anyone isn’t going to fall crawl but wants to meet up let me know!

Trying to coordinate my schedule to come wheeling with you Joe. Busy time of year with hunting and getting my son seat time for his drivers exam.

Trying to coordinate my schedule to come wheeling with you Joe. Busy time of year with hunting and getting my son seat time for his drivers exam.
Seat time in the woods gives you a better understanding of how your truck reacts. Good experience to let Cameron drive off road. He could drive up and back too.

Seat time in the woods gives you a better understanding of how your truck reacts. Good experience to let Cameron drive off road. He could drive up and back too.

That was my plan, but he told me last night he has a church overnight event on Friday 10/25. Seeing if there is some wiggle room for him on this. I really want him to get off road and have that experience.

I know it’s the fall crawl but couldn’t commit that early and with JJs school it’s easier and cheaper to hit RC. The plan now looks like we will be arriving Thursday night and wheeling Friday and Saturday. There is a chance we may stay Saturday night as well. If anyone wants to contact me my cell is 609;334 four six three eight (anti scammer code)

Never of this place.

Have you been before, Greg?

I haven't. I think Gary has before. One problem is that they don't do day passes. You can do a one time one day trial for $45 but after that you have to buy the season pass. I'm always up for checking out new places tho.

Ok I booked a room at the comfort inn and will arrive friday night. Where are you wheeling saturday and what time are we meeting?

We are at the park Rausch Creek silver Tacoma and red Tacoma my cell is 609 334 4638 hit me up tomorrow I think Cass007 is meeting us and Dahls we won’t leave the lot untill everyone is here

My only knowledge of Reading Anthracite is that the trails aren't very tough, a lot of just dirt road riding. I get this info from the guys who were at the 4Runner event last year and from my own riding experience. Frankly it's a little embarrassing that I don't know more about it since I live smack dab in the middle of it and run a lot of their property on my Polaris free of charge. I'd be very interested in having a club run to see if there is more to it (and probably is) than I've heard about.

I'd be very interested in having a club run to see if there is more to it (and probably is) than I've heard about.

I'd be up for a little exploratory mission.

Looking forward to this. My buddy with a 3rd gen tacoma is probably showing up also. See everyone in the morning.

Last edited:
Forgot to check in 10 am is the expected start time. See ya in the am

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom