Razorback Ramble! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a great time!!! Take out the Saturday rain storm, and you have nothing but perfect. Loved wheeling with Nolen, Jeff, and the Doc Trout clan!!! Nolen is officially the MAN!!! He put that brand new Taco to the test and it met the challenge. I told Jen that wheeling with him would be safe because he wouldn't want to hurt his new truck. Let me just say that he did stuff in that thing that I wouldn't do in my 40. Almost forgot, won a winch and registration to flat nasty. Thanks for the gas fireman.

few pics
crazy doc trout.jpg
Cruiser pup.jpg
had to go mud.jpg

few more... Sorry we didn't get more proof for you Nolen. All we could do was watch in amazement as you put that taco to the test.
Jeff 1.jpg
me and jeff.jpg
nolen proof.jpg

Sittin here in the parking lot of the local Winn Dixie in Orange Beach AL. stealin wi fi from the wine store,
Hate i missed the ramble with my POL boys and Nolan.
Killa you show find ways to strike some poses at these rides. Makes me proud of our VP
Congrats on the winch win hope you can sell it so you can afford to go to the SCC in Oct.
Hope yall will forgive me for not being there and missin my 3rd meetin in a row.

BTW I havent seen the 1st 40-55-60-62 this week down here in Gods country. Makes me ready to pack up and go see mine.
Lots of FJ cruisers around.

Anyway yall be good I'm goin back to the beach...
tony.jpg
tony pissin.jpg

BTW I havent seen the 1st 40-55-60-62 this week down here in Gods country. Makes me ready to pack up and go see mine.
Lots of FJ cruisers around...

They're all over in Bon Secour (right outside of Gulf Shores)... owned by a VERY nice family. But what do you expect from cruiser owners?

I know where 2 40s, 3 60s, 1 62, 1 LX470, 1 100, and 1 FJ Cruiser are within a 1 mile radius. And every now and then there will be an additional 62 and/or 80 will be there too. This is the same place Hagan mentioned. Too bad I didn't go home last weekend to meet you again Chris.

Action shots? Hell, your too busy driving to take pics. Seriously, once you start going up a steep hill you can't get out and take the pics. We need a club photographer that is in really good shape to hike the steep hills before we make the climb.

Later,

Excellent idea; I volunteer Mo. He can scamper up those hills and takes great pictures. Yall haul him to the ride; he'll document up a storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom