Razorback Ramble! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice.
Working on my tube front bumper. and tubed bumperettes. Been cutting crap of the rig and need to find the source of a very bad oil leak. I think it is actually the valve cover and if it is, then that's easy and we are rolling to the Ramble.
Selling left nut for gas money for this 8 hour one way drive!

gaw... Never done that in a crusier but I've done Sarasota to Seattle in an 89 Isuzu Pickup with no AC in the summer. Stopped in Moab for 2 days of mountain biking.

You making the Ramble?

gaw... Never done that in a crusier but I've done Sarasota to Seattle in an 89 Isuzu Pickup with no AC in the summer. Stopped in Moab for 2 days of mountain biking.

You making the Ramble?

Nope, not this year. I burned all my leave for Moab.

I'm out too. Chris, call me on your to Orange Beach.

Who has camping reservations at the park?
I'd hate to think I'm hoteling it but I still ain't commiting until I can slow my oil leak to a trickle. I'm puttin' a few new gaskets on tomorrow...

Come on Eric. We will fit you in somewhere. See ya there.

Later,

Come on Eric. We will fit you in somewhere. See ya there.

Later,

Well, i got Heckler and a friend coming with me (two 80 wagons), so that'll probably be tight huh. I might be a poser, but not an imposer:cool:

Do you have to make camping reservations in addition to registering for the event? We need room for two trucks/ 1 big tent...

Barry you can make that happen in a day. Just bolt everything up and bleed them. I did it at a trail ride.

Well Dang it!
Team Tolleson ain't gonna be able to make this fine event.:frown:
We are going to the beach on the 2nd and I need to work real bad on Thursday and Friday before we leave for Orange Beach.
Want to be there REAL BAD, but work is what keeps the machine going plus my tow rig is going to the beach on Saturday.
Hope yall have a good time, hate Team Tolleson wont be there with yall

Bodean or Killa I need one of yall to make a delivery for me to Cameron at the ramble. I'll talk to you this week.

Hate we wont be there for all the ridin and MRE bombs at night.:grinpimp:
YALL BE GOOD!!!

:frown::crybaby::frown::crybaby::mad::frown::crybaby:

Chris

Damnit!!! We are gonna starve! Oh well, there's always beer. Hate you aren't gonna make it.

Later,

Leaving tomorrow 1-ish PM to stay the night in Memphis, then heading to Superlift to be there when it opens on Friday morning!:bounce:
woohoooo!

Eric, don't trust mapquest on that one. Your gonna get your ass kicked on the hills about 97% of that trip. I would take HWY 80 to I20 to HWY 65 in La. then work my way north to Superlift. You'll get about 11 mpg's this way as compared to the 4 through Memphis. You will need to be creative on a place to sleep though.

Totally agree. Ben both ways in all sorts of trucks. Take the low road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom