random thought of the day... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is curious.....

Screenshot_20180201-063355.png

Wow, that Craigslist ad looks like a dealer looking for a supplier. They should just arrest him for being stupid.

Wow, that Craigslist ad looks like a dealer looking for a supplier. They should just arrest him for being stupid.

Thanks a lot, can you at least help me re-write it then! :D

Yeah... Our IT department says we have the connection of an average American household..... but with 1000 people using it....
Mmmmm..... Rolling out 10Gb fiber here. Loves me some high speed stuff.
2018-02-01_18-43-35.png

Can you bring some 10 GB magic past my street?
Of course! Just break out your wallet. I point and they will install. :lol: (1Gb service runs about $1100/mo)

I miss charter.

....but bundling is the stupidest bunch of marketing crap on earth. You should see the guys face when he tries to hook up a phone when your house doesn't have a line. Lol

Ty, it took 45 seconds for that picture to load.... Like a sick joke.... :flipoff2:
Ok, maybe this 45 seconds from back in the day will be better :flipoff2: (I actually think that pic used to take closer to 2-3min to dl on dialup back then)

Model-354587.jpg

Seymour butts. Hehehehe butts.

Ok, maybe this 45 seconds from back in the day will be better :flipoff2: (I actually think that pic used to take closer to 2-3min to dl on dialup back then)

Model-354587.jpg

CLASSIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom