Ralph Saturday June 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Most of you already know by now but we're panning to be at Ralph's place on Saturday. Originally planned as a firewood day but that's out so just riding.

Cost is $10 per truck and we need a head count if you're panning to come along so post your attendance.

There's some new faces on here lately so this is about the best opportunity you'll have for some mild wheeling and getting to know some folks. PM me or another member for direction to Ralph's as we do not publicize this information openly.

The rest I'll save for later..

Miranda and I will be there, and we will have a guest rider. Are we still planning on meeting there at 9?

bout 9:30 or so.

how about no rolling trucks this time around, Chocco was not good a few weeks ago.

[STRIKE]bout 9:30 or so.[/STRIKE]

scratch that time. supposed to be 97* on Saturday so getting an early start for an early finish. Now 8:00 to noon-ish or whenever the ice melts in the cooler.

Great timing for me now that my rear quarter panels are opened up. I'll be working on them this weekend so I'm out. Ya'll be safe, Let me know if problems are encountered or ya'll need a hand, I'm a phone call away.
:beer:

BGarcia88FJ62 said:
Great timing for me now that my rear quarter panels are opened up. I'll be working on them this weekend so I'm out. Ya'll be safe, Let me know if problems are encountered or ya'll need a hand, I'm a phone call away.
:beer:

I think it would be a good chance to test them out. If ya hit 'em, cut 'em higher...

ya gots a CB hooked up in that thing yet? you'll need to yell out when ya need a strap. heehehe--Newbie!

Wish it wasn't so far away cause my plans for the weekend fell through and, of course, I wanna wheel!

Dave continues his streak of good luck -- 1 blown bead and 1 drive-shaft, seems i have definitely passed the torch.

wheeled till about noon then off to Big D's BBQ for lunch--great day

Good clips Ted. The top looks great on Franken80. Is it a custom top or where did it come from? Maybe 4runner?

Actual clips of me wheeling the Franken80 instead of Miranda :)

Thanks Ted!

Sid- the top is actually from the rafters of Johns shop, Josh said it was originally for a family cage on a 40...

Sid- the top is actually from the rafters of Johns shop, Josh said it was originally for a family cage on a 40...

There is a black one that I was thinking of. That top came with Dad's tan fj40. Looks good either way.

Last edited:
cool vids, thanks. I like the gopro, actually gives you some depth and perspective. Was good to have ya back on the trail too.

soooo.....152 down the back straight, Impressive! you get any wheel time?

As a matter of fact I do. Which is why I don't feel too bad about selling the 'stang. I've been helping Butch for so long, he is more than happy to share his car with me. While I'm not into racing door to door with other drivers, Track Trials are just fine with me. Last weekend we were in NC for The Chasing The Dragon's Tail Hillclimb. The USFS closed a road in the national park and we had a blast. The BOSS 302 is a very fun street car that can get you in trouble in a hurry. (blue lights) But on the track... it's still just a street car. His former ASA stock car is the rea deal!!!

HPIM0589.JPG

HPIM0597.JPG

HPIM0609.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom