Radiator overflow funnel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever used one of these for filling their radiator with coolant and purging all the air?
Lisle 24680 Spill-Free Funnel Amazon product ASIN B00A6AS6LYGetting ready to buy a new radiator and have always wanted to give these a try, just wondered if anyone knows if these will fit our radiators?

I have not, but am really interested to see what people say. I ended up using the *burping* method mentioned in other places.

I bought one after another MUD member posted about it a few years ago. Used it so far on my '86 FJ60 build and my '93 4-Runner refresh - I think it's worth getting.

I just used an old oil fill (long) funnel and wrapped the tip with duct tape so it fit snugly in the radiator neck.

It is what I use when needed.

IMG_4157.jpg

I always think about that item every time I add coolant. Then I soon forget about it after I'm done cleaning up the mess I've made. I should just order it now.

EDIT: I bought one right after posting this. Used it twice & glad I got it. Makes filling a burping a snap without a mess.

Last edited:
Anyone ever used one of these for filling their radiator with coolant and purging all the air?
Lisle 24680 Spill-Free Funnel
Getting ready to buy a new radiator and have always wanted to give these a try, just wondered if anyone knows if these will fit our radiators?
Did one of the supplied caps fit the radiator?

Hi, The cheap yellow funnels from Wal Mart work perfectly. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom