Radiator Drain Cock Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My radiator drain cock, the plastic screw, has finally disintegrated!! Had to remove my radiator and drill out the remaining bits & pieces.

Urgently seeking a replacement / alternative...hopefully...not plastic solution. I saw previously that vintage parts.com had a brass OEM replacement but it is no longer available.

This is for a 1983 FJ45 from Qatar; ie Middle East spec. Radiator may be OEM.

Last edited:
My radiator drain cock, the plastic screw, has finally disintegrated!! Had to remove my radiator and drill out the remaining bits & pieces.

Urgently seeking a replacement / alternative...hopefully...not plastic solution. I saw previously that vintage parts.com had a brass OEM replacement but it is no longer available.

I think @ToyotaMatt has them or had them.
Or: 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser Parts - ToyotaPartsDeal.com - https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/page_product/searchbyname?vin=&make=Toyota&model=Land%20Cruiser&year=1980&submodel=&extra1=&extra2=&filter=()&keywords=Pet%20cock

Also, I believe it’s the same threads as a spark plug if you need a temp fix.

photos several of the location of your plastic plug please

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom