Racing Seats front and rear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am currently in the process of building my 1975 FJ40 and was wondering if anyone has ever installed 4 racing seats front and rear. I would like to fab up racing seats in the rear facing forward and have 4 or 5 point harnesses all around. My family really enjoy off roading and want to make it as safe as possible. I’m also installing a full roll cage. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Had them for about 5 minutes. Most racing seats are best suited for thin folks. Anyone else will likely find them uncomfortable around the hips if they have to bounce in them for very long. Regardless, there is a lot of variation in comfort and fit between styles and brands. Sit in them before you buy!

I opted for high-end sports car seats, they still hug you, but are very comfortable (and heated).

I have a coupla' 5 point seatbelts I'll send to you if'n you'll pay the postage. They do not match each other.

You interested?

Try this type.

rb.jpg

Look into MasterCraft, Beard, PRP suspension seats. I liked my Beards in my previous 40, and you can do all sorts of configs.

I’d highly recommend MetalTech for a great family cage. They’d be my first stop if I was shopping for a cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom