Question: Front Driver/Passenger Side Windows on a 2002 LX470 - Completely Clear or Bronzed? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought an LX months ago, and both front windows appeared to be completely clear. Previous owner must've had a car break-in because the passenger side is not OEM.

Tracked down a seller who sells the factory matching 30% Viper Ceramic Bronze or whatever it was called. Had it installed.

The driver side is perfect and you can tell there's a bronze hue. The passenger side looks blue/green, and maybe even less tinted. Really bizarre.

Was wondering, and I don't remember - were the front two windows "bronze" in some sense from the factory, although it appeared to be completely clear?

It's bugging the hell out of me.

Bronze and green were both used. Not sure if it was a LC vs LX thing or what.

When I had my windshield replaced at a LC friendly shop, they asked which one I wanted to go back with.

Bronze and green were both used. Not sure if it was a LC vs LX thing or what.

When I had my windshield replaced at a LC friendly shop, they asked which one I wanted to go back with.

Yea. There must've been some slight tint/hue in the FRONT windows. It's definitely way off, the non-OEM that previous owner used.

I think it was bronze until 02 and green 03 onwards. Take a look at the model year years changes in the sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom