PWA - Progressive Web App (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Remove the app from your home screen.

Access the forum via mobile browser and log in FIRST. THEN follow the install procedure. Guessing you aren't logged in via mobile before installing...

I assume you are on the correct iOS version ?
I’m running the latest IOS16.5. I’m logged in when going to the download as well.

I’m running the latest IOS16.5. I’m logged in when going to the download as well.
This is what I get.
IMG_8955.png
IMG_8954.jpeg

Not visible nor playing.

Sweet! New Mud app making mud easier! Installing now.

Cheers :flipoff2:

Last edited:
For iPhones you literally just open up Safari, click on the ‘up’ arrow in the middle at the bottom and click ‘Add to Homescreen’. Very easy. Thanks!!

For iPhones you literally just open up Safari, click on the ‘up’ arrow in the middle at the bottom and click ‘Add to Homescreen’. Very easy. Thanks!!
Does that install the webapp, or just a shortcut on your phone screen? The webapp includes alerts and other benefits.

Does that install the webapp, or just a shortcut on your phone screen? The webapp includes alerts and other benefits.
It seems to be the WebApp. I am able to get alerts. At first I was a little annoyed bc I didn’t see a way to ‘go back’, but then realized that there is a small back arrow in the bottom left when not scrolling.

I also installed it on my iPad. Works great!

Not showing up on iOS 15.6 running Brave, nor did it show in Chrome with fresh login.
Yeh well, I'm usually in the RTSeat because I'm The Navigator! (And trash pickup fanatic.) Jim and I plan to attend the monthly mtg, but can't make the Work Day. The Work Days are my favorite club event, so hope to make it work for 2023.

Yeh well, I'm usually in the RTSeat because I'm The Navigator! (And trash pickup fanatic.) Jim and I plan to attend the monthly mtg, but can't make the Work Day. The Work Days are my favorite club event, so hope to make it work for 2023.
Whut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom