Ptman arm puller for Upper and Lower Ball Joints (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive read a couple threads where there was discussion about some fitting and some not fitting.

Any pointers on what to look for one or even a link would be great. I am replacing ball joints this weekend and taking the whole knuckle assembly off. I have to reboot the CVs and figured it made sense to repack the knuckle bearings on a bench while everything is apart.

I dont have much time to work on it so id rather not be eating time driving back and forth to autozone to get the right rental tool. Its worth it for me to just get it on amazon and have it staged with the parts and tools to jump right in.

Thanks

Pitman arm puller made by Evertough #67025 (Oreilly's). Works for all three ball joints, best for upper ball joint. Must pull off Wheel hub Dust cover from knuckle to use 67025 on steering & lower ball joints. Otherwise use Evertough 67021 5 ton puller on lower ball joint & remove bolts from steering TRE. Once puller on tight hit with 5 pound sledge hammer. RedRob (mud) uses Pitman Arm Puller (KD Tools 2289) on lower without pulling dust cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom