Proud Pappa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slomo

It's Complicated
Threads
I kid you not I did not prompt this or tell him what to do at all. First thing out Christmas morning he wanted to drive his new Heep Santa brought him despite the rain. He drove out did one circle and came up to the curb and slowly crawled into this position. I love it. :grinpimp:

Yes I know it is a Heep but Santa couldn't afford the extra $400 for a Cruiser like Pablo's son's even if he could find one. ;)
My Boy.jpg

That is truly awesome!

( I can see why we wheel Yota's that jeep doesn't flex quite that well)

:D

Gotta love it! Like father, like son.

Is it a Jeep Thing?..... It use to be for me... until I sold mine and drove an 80...

Your boy has the fever!

Wait til he's 16 and asks his old man for a Land Cruiser on 35s. LOL

Front locker might help in that situation

congrats on a good one (the son!)

[must be an IFS Heep eh?] :D

Mo,

At least use your most excellent fab skills and put a proper bezel on that thing!!!

Mo,

That is awesome! Scotty is going to get to that fun trail age sooner than you thought!
Smit

LOL!!! Fantastic - keep up the good work, Mo!

Mo,

At least use your most excellent fab skills and put a proper bezel on that thing!!!

:hmm:

If you are going to waste bumper $$ on Heeps I don't know if your customers will appreciate that.... :flipoff2:

I didn't use any bumper money. I used money that the wife made. I didn't want to taint fellow Cruiserhead currency. :hillbilly:

NICE!

My one of my girls got the Barbie version of the same Heep for Christmas.

The "Gouge-O" FJ40 is nice, but was too expensive for us as well.

great pix.... thats cool,,, he did learn something riding arroud with you...

my kids have one that has been beat on badly.., and still works great, PM me when the battery dies and I will explain how to equip it with a battery that lasts about 3 hrs.. and is cheep...

PM me when the battery dies and I will explain how to equip it with a battery that lasts about 3 hrs.. and is cheep...

Great to hear from you Ray. I will definitely take you up on that when the time comes. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom