Builds Project 16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

got the tail lights wired and installed. the fuel pump is wired. then got the windshield hinges bent back into place. .25" gap was between the frame and the bottom gasket. then started body work on the hood. it was bent to snot. got it mostly straight and then stripped half of it and painted it. next, we'll strip more body panels and get paint on them. meanwhile working on more wiring and fluid hoses to be able to try and start eh motor.

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG

moving along a little again. painted most of the outside and the dash, installed the bib lights and the hood ornament. lots of liitle things that aren't picture worthy. I had a big change of position at work and it took a few months to get settled.

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

Bionic Cruiser, we are going to have to let our cruisers play together sometime. I think they would get Along well. I cannot claim I built it but I did recently pick up the 45. I live up in the Jemez Mountains no to far away from you.

I like your build!

20180623_134527.jpg

oh hell yes! you see the HDC area of mud? lots of local cruisers to hang with. not many 45's though. my little SWB doesn't get out much. this one is going to my son. he starts college in Socorro in the fall. close to the Gordy Hill area.

I don't know where gordy hill is but I will have to figure it out. Lucky kid to such a cool rig for college. Will you have it done in time for him to take it along? I will send you a pm.

I'm sure it won't be ready on time. but I have to get it done. the next 3 projects are lining up already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom