Product Launch Party! 8-16-2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
We are kicking off our product launch at Prohibition Brewery this Sunday from 12- 4. Bring your rig and grab some great food and brew. People who have pre-ordered can pick up their units at the event. We will have a couple spare units on hand for last minute purchases.

We are going to be raffling off an E60L fridge. $5 raffle ticket gets you one entry, 15% off your meal, and a beer!

Last edited:
Will try to make it... have weekend plans.

Just confirmed, we will be raffling off one of the units at our Launch party. The raffle tickets get you 15% off your meal and a free beer! 1 ticket = 1 entry

See you there!

Sounds intriguing... might just coax me out of the house for this...
Will this be at the Prohibition Brewery Vista or Fallbrook location?

Sounds intriguing... might just coax me out of the house for this...
Will this be at the Prohibition Brewery Vista or Fallbrook location?
Vista

On my calendar, hope to make it.

Hoping to make it, but the wife says I have to quarantine and sleep in my shop for two weeks after... Hmmmm... :doctor:
How much will the raffle tickets cost? And does the winner have to be present? Or will you sell tickets for those who can't make it to the event?

Nice post Tim, I bet you also expect us to "Like" and "Follow"! :cool:

Hoping to make it, but the wife says I have to quarantine and sleep in my shop for two weeks after... Hmmmm... :doctor:
How much will the raffle tickets cost? And does the winner have to be present? Or will you sell tickets for those who can't make it to the event?
Tickets are $5 each. I think to keep people from suspecting shenanigans you should be present to be able to win. Sorry Bud! Also, your wife said you HAVE to sleep in your shop, or you GET to sleep in your shop?

This is going to be fun!

Troy from Just In Case First Aid will be joining us with a booth of his own as well as some items to raffle off. Shaping up to be a good size event! cant wait! (or sleep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom