eBay Prices are getting CRAZY! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, the cruiser we could build for $40 big ones!

And I can't get $25,500 for my LX. Go figure.

Seriously guys , it is out of hand. We just sold my dads 1929 ford phaeton for 28k he owned it since 1947 and was restored to be a national placing car at shows . That car a decade ago was worth 50k. See the cycle. When the guys from those eras die off the cars they loved drop like a lead ballon. Makes me wonder what will happen with cruisers? The world is still full of them driving daily . It's not like they are rare ...just like model a fords.

There is a cycle for pricing, but there are also a lot of wealthy people in the world (yes, world) that will drop 50k,100k, etc on vintage vehicle. It sucks for the enthusiast, but it's reality. Enjoy your cruiser and keep it forever. You may never be able to replace it if you sell it.

i agree with @xtremeVA , we can consider ourselves lucky for having cruisers already. because at this pace, God knows if we will be able to buy any other ones. sometimes you see some beat up ones on craigslist, and the owners are asking a hefty penny for them. when in reality the work and parts they need to make them decent, cost almost as much as their asking price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom