Trade Pre1975 gas tank for 1976

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Threads
30
Messages
300
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Location
United States
Hi,

I have a pre 1975 tank on the left in the photo. Inside looks good and appears to be in good condition. Haven't liquid tested it but can confirm I found anyone is interested in a trade. Looking to trade for the later model to fit my 76. Let me know if interested.

IMG_1438.webp


IMG_1439.webp
 
To clarify the right in the photo is my old that is rusted out on the bottom. Looking to replace this model.
 
Im not interested in a trade but I do have a 76 tank I'm not using. Send me a pm if you are interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom