Pre-expedition build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Come on Mick old mate whats the hold up with the pics?:frown:
You still finishing off your left over holiday beer?:beer:

I've posted up a heap in Wild Wheeling Pics and the Artistic Cruiser Pics Threads.

One of these days I'll write up my thoughts on what worked on the trip and what didn't. Some of the stuff that I thought would be great turned out to be not as useful as I had originally thought.

I might even post up some of the pics from the actual Outback Challenge race action in a separate thread somewhere.

Good to hear from ya .
I looked but could not find, please post a link for the 'puter illiterate.
I'm dying to see these pics.

Ditto that request for the link to the photos. Also -- a trip report would be invaluable to those of us making similar mods. We'd love to gain from your experience. :D

Ed

i can't believe that i missed this whole thread. from what i have seen and read, you have built one helluva rig there. i really like the way you built your storage compartments there. makes me want to rethink and redo mine now. good work.

and just like every one else, i want to see pics from this adventure.

cheers.

OK quit whinging everybody. I have finally done it.:rolleyes:

Find all the pics and write up here.https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=167274

I'll add more to this new thread over the next couple of days but there should be enough to keep you all happy for a little while.;)

excellent stuff! Inspirational in fact...:beer:

excellent stuff! Inspirational in fact...:beer:

Thanks stayalert

Have you had a look at the thread in the link above? All of the write up and pics from the trip are there. I put it in the expedition section as it was more to do with general expedition stuff rather than 80 series specific stuff.

:cheers:

if I cross my eyes long enough, maybe my rig will look this cool one day....

fixed it for us stateside guys..

nice trip write up too.
Laptop%20install%20004 fixed.jpg

Your idle may be a little too high Pablo....adjust the throttle linkage a bit :grinpimp::flipoff2::grinpimp:

Jim Beam in a can and 80 with a stick GOD I HATE YOU GUYS! i gotta do some traveling and bring back an 80 loaded with those colas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom