Powell River - August Coastal Cruiser Camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike, is that your new unmolested 80!?
Yes, I got it just before the trip. Im pretty sure I put a few pin stripes on it already. We will see once I wash it.

Thanks to those that made it, it was a really good time. I got to see some new places that I've never been to before here in my own backyard and re-visit some places that I can never get enough of. Great company around the propane fire pit and awesome having a good group of Landcruiser enthusiasts here at the campground. We plan on doing more group events here at Creekside Crossing so something to think about and plant the seed for the future. Great pictures @604mike and @Greg_B .Here are a couple more for fun.

Cheers, Ciaran

20210821_141424.jpg

20210823_114230.jpg

20210821_130657.jpg

Thanks for the write-up Greg! For those wishing to re-pay the club for camping, send $20/night to robert@ajae dot ca.

:beer:
Didn't see this right away but I paid to your @telus.net email. The same I used to pay my membership due this year. Is that still OK? Let me know.
Ruwi

Didn't see this right away but I paid to your @telus.net email. The same I used to pay my membership due this year. Is that still OK? Let me know.
Ruwi
All good Ruwi, thanks! :)

telus.net email addresses still exist, it's just gmail under the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom