Possible 93 purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hopefully this is “tech” enough. Quick backstory, I’ve already got 2 - 97’s (both 3x locked) so keeping this one if I buy it is really not warranted. That being said I’ve got an opportunity to buy a white 93 for $1500 (or less) with no title. Guy says it’s got 180k on it and runs good. It’s not locked and the inside is pretty bad. All the leather is cracked and you can tell it was used as a hunting vehicle. It also currently sports a bad camo wrap that I would be removing.

So here’s the question. What is the probability that I can buy this one, clean it up and sell it for a little profit? Or part it out? I’ve done a little research and the prices are all over. I understand it’s not a slam dunk but wanted some other opinions.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

In my opinion any running and driving 80 is worth $1500. Without a title it'll be hard to flip. With title it would be a no brainer. Any rust? 93 is a good year and you should easily make your money back and then some with a partout. It depends if you have the time and space to do it.

I can get a bonded title in 60 days so that doesn’t worry me that much. It’s spent it’s life in Arkansas so the rust is very minimal (I crawled underneath it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom