Parting Out Portland, OR 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front windshield wiper linkage (under the cowl) with good bushing at the motor end?

How about the passenger front fender flare? Shipped to 92029.

Frank

Windshield wiper linkage is available and in working condition. The passenger front fender flare is available, but in bad condition. You can probably see in the photos. You still interested?

Well, how bad is bad? I don't mind some sanding / painting as long as it is for the most part intact. From the picture it looks recoverable but what do you think?

Frank

Well, how bad is bad? I don't mind some sanding / painting as long as it is for the most part intact. From the picture it looks recoverable but what do you think?

Frank

Would you be able to send a picture? Like I said, I don't mind sanding / painting if it is in one piece. As it is my truck was repainted so I will have to paint to match regardless.

Frank

How about both front door window runs/channels?

Do you have a clean passenger rear bumper cap? Don't care on color, just don't want any cracks or dings

I need the rear passenger little door glass and driver's rear big glass. Mine is tinted dark. PM me and I will send my number. Located in southern Oregon but prefer shipping

I'd be interested in interior door panels, center console, misc interior trim and possibly upper rear tailgate (if it's clean), and rain gutter trim if you still have them available. Are the seats leather or cloth?

Drivers side fender and door shell?

Sorry for not replying, I've been holding off on selling / meeting because of the social distancing rules in place and shipping is difficult right now.

The drivers side fender is gone.
Doorshell is available.
Steering box is available
Seats are leather and rough. The 3rd row is decent.
Rain gutter trim is available.
Upper rear tailgate is rough.
Center console (it is a non-padded top from a 91 cruiser, I swapped and upgraded mine to the padded leather too)
interior door trim is available.
All glass is available, but I am not shipping it right now and I'd prefer to not remove it.

Sorry for leaving so many peopl hanging, it's been a pretty crazy past few weeks / month.

Please send me another message if you are still interested and need more info and I'll try to take some pictures / answer questions.

The passenger side front fender is actually not in bad shape at all.

IMG_20200424_172927.jpg

IMG_20200424_172933.jpg

IMG_20200424_173010.jpg

IMG_20200424_173007.jpg

IMG_20200424_173003.jpg

Front window runs/weather stripping available?

Last edited:
What color interior? I am looking at the entire drivers door if price is in my budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom