Parting Out Portland, OR 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series FZJ80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What color interior? I am looking at the entire drivers door if price is in my budget.
I scrolled back and saw snippets of gray interior. How much for the drivers door shell?

I scrolled back and saw snippets of gray interior. How much for the drivers door shell?

I'm not sure I know what you mean by the shell.
To me that means the metal part of the door, but you're asking about the interior?
Let me know what you're after, and send me an offer. Here are some pictures of the driver's door.

IMG_20200426_164521.jpg

IMG_20200426_164517.jpg

I originally asked about the entire door until I saw it was a gray color, mine is Oak. Was on my phone and having an issue trying to delete that post so I just made a new one. I should have added the word "just" in my last post once I saw the gray interior. How much for just the drivers door shell? :)

That is totally doable. How is it "dent" wise, not concerned about paint?

Sir. I need (1) fuel filler neck, and (2) rear heater relay. PM me.

For the fuel filler neck, it has to be cut as close to the gas tank as possible...basically after the bracket on the body. For the rear heater relay, its the one under the pass seat. Thanks!

Looking for one dome light, one gray front and back speaker cover, front driver's side power window/door bezel (don't need the master switch) and the one grab handle (at the headliner) between front/back seats.

How much for the transmission and the carpet?

How much for the transmission and the carpet?
I could do $300 for the transmission, and you can have th carpet if you pull it, the carpet is gross. Previous owners before I got it were smokers and there are cigarette butts everywhere in it.

Does the sunroof work? I’m looking for the whole assembly with the plastic trim shipped to 91913. I can cover shipping via my Fedex account if you can bring it there they will pack and ship. Thanks

I still have the head, and the sunroof works, I'll double check it works before I pull it. Send me offers.

would you sell the middle row seat latch assemblies?
Also, how much for the driver's side rear marker light?

How nasty is the steering wheel? I might be interested if it could be cleaned up

Interested in Grill if not cracked, radiator shroud, rear tailgate Toyota land cruiser emblem, front grab handles, passenger lower fender cladding, antenna fender mount. PM if available please. Thanks

Steering wheel isn't terrible, it'll clean up grab handles are available, and JM74 all of that is available.
Please send me reasonable offers. I'm tired of looking up prices, finding out it sells for $200 on ebay, offering $100 then the response being "oh I was thinking $20"

Do you have Y down pipe? I'm interested in the pipe from the flanges interfacing with the manifold down through the "y". I don't need the cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom