Portland Metro Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE!! Vehicle recovered. Found in a sketchy part of North portland. Vehicle was in good condition. Gone through heavily. Some fishing rods stolen and also my cat converter but it still runs. Time to get creative with my security. :cool:

IMG-9021.jpg

IMG-9015.jpg

IMG-9017.jpg

IMG-9019.jpg

IMG-9022.jpg

Glad it’s back!
Was that up near 33rd?

Damn. I'm glad my 60 lives in the garage, it's way too easy to steal these and there seem to be no repercussions for theft

glad you got it back. had a window broken out of mine about a year ago, and they stole my tool kit and stuff, worst part was finding a replacement window and putting it in. I'll be careful not to leave mine warming up unlocked now... I hope nothing was missing from that pistol case in your picture....

Damn. I'm glad my 60 lives in the garage, it's way too easy to steal these and there seem to be no repercussions for theft
Yes that is much better. I put a switch on mine now making it impossible to steal 😉
kill switch

glad you got it back. had a window broken out of mine about a year ago, and they stole my tool kit and stuff, worst part was finding a replacement window and putting it in. I'll be careful not to leave mine warming up unlocked now... I hope nothing was missing from that pistol case in your picture....
I brought that with me when I found the truck just in case I had an issue. Good eye 😉

Did you do a relay switch to cut the main fuse or something else? EFI or fuel pump fuse would be my first thought, but on a 60…

Set of Fj60 front seats reupholstered in charcoal. They closely match the oem gray interior. Sorry about the bad lighting.
Charcoal upholstery with light gray stitching. Headrest included just not installed in the pics for easy removal.
500$

seat3.jpg

seat2.jpg

seat1.jpg

seat5.jpg

This recent snow made me acutely aware that I didn't have any straps to help pull folks out. Are there any local shops I could support for a basic recovery kit or am I better off just buying from an online TLCA vendor?

Looking for a kinetic/snatch type that I can use with standard shackles or open hooks.

This recent snow made me acutely aware that I didn't have any straps to help pull folks out. Are there any local shops I could support for a basic recovery kit or am I better off just buying from an online TLCA vendor?

Looking for a kinetic/snatch type that I can use with standard shackles or open hooks.
I just bought a Bubba kinetic rope because they're nice and made in USA. I also got some Gear America soft shackles for safety and made in USA too and donate to St Judes. Hope that helps

Just got this email from Ironman 4x4, they're down in Wilsonville.

1614408026489.png

4 plus parts also sells recovery gear. How’s it going by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom