Planning to sell myi 460 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know there is a place on this site for selling vehicles but dont see it under classifieds. can anyone point me in the direction?

thanks

Well, while you're looking, how about some details on your rig?
Year, condition, mods (if any), mileage and price.

Well, while you're looking, how about some details on your rig?
Year, condition, mods (if any), mileage and price.
i just found the GX's in classifieds. I have a 2011 460 that we purchased with 4 thousands miles on it in 2011. My wife drove it till 21 and then I modified it. too many mods to mention here but i will get it in the classifieds shortly. it has 191 k on it. never seen mud.

i just found the GX's in classifieds. I have a 2011 460 that we purchased with 4 thousands miles on it in 2011. My wife drove it till 21 and then I modified it. too many mods to mention here but i will get it in the classifieds shortly. it has 191 k on it. never seen mud.
When you get it in the classifieds, post a link to it on this forum, and you may even want to post it on the GX470 and 4R's forum for those who may be looking to upgrade to the 460.

Facebook is a cesspool. Don’t list there unless you want 25 messages a day from lowballing lookie-lou’s with no money.
And people ridiculing your asking price...

When you get it in the classifieds, post a link to it on this forum, and you may even want to post it on the GX470 and 4R's forum for those who may be looking to upgrade to the 460.
thanks just getting back around to this. I have a new iphone 15 and my photos are huge. can u suggest the correct size to shrink them if I want to post 10-15 photos?

Facebook is a cesspool. Don’t list there unless you want 25 messages a day from lowballing lookie-lou’s with no money.

Must be a regional thing. My 2013 Baja Tacoma left my driveway for the last time on Saturday, I listed it on FB marketplace. Had 2 people contact me and the first the wife said it was too scratched up, I didn't try to hide it in the pictures and said it had lots of natures pinstriping. Really wasn't positive wanted to sell it and listed it for $2.5K over max book and $5.5K over what the dealer was going to give me for trade in for it on the 19 GX460. Guy gave me cash.

2 weeks after getting the GX replaced the brand new worthless in the snow Michelin Defenders LTX tires with Wildpeaks and sold the takeoffs in 2 hours from the time I listed it. Had half a dozen people contact me in the 2 hours asking if they could come buy them that night, I went with the first one that sent me a message. Waited to pull it until I had the cash in hand. Apparently $650 was a bit cheap and I left a bit of money on the table by not asking more.

Year and a half ago sold my 2017 Polaris Ranger Northstar on FB for a lot more than I paid for it. Cash. It went toward my 22 Northstar Trail Boss that finally came in. No hassles and one guy offered me $1K more than I was asking for it to get it. But I had already told the first guy he could have it so was committed at least in my mind.

I've had very good luck with FB Marketplace around here.

thanks just getting back around to this. I have a new iphone 15 and my photos are huge. can u suggest the correct size to shrink them if I want to post 10-15 photos?
First, you'll only be able to post no more than 5 pictures per post. But you can have as many posts as you want. ;)
For file size, you should have the option to reduce the resolution of your iPhone camera settings when you're ready to take pic's of your GX. I'm an Andorid guy and can do that with my phone. Or you can use some online free program to reduce them.
NOTE: You cannot upload native iPhone .HEIC photos to MUD. They have to be .JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc. (one of the reasons I don't use Apple products...)
There's a bunch of free online converters you can choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom