Pitman Arm Tie Rod End for Saginaw steering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some assistance!!! I am replacing both ends of my tie rod and of my drag link on my 76 - 40 Series with NAPA parts for that year. The only one not matching up, of coarse, is the tie rod end that connects to my saginaw steering pitman arm.
Can someone point me in the right direction as to what type of application uses the one I am looking for so I can go back to NAPA and tell them what I am looking for without them asking me some kind of goofy questions?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!
Wesley

I grabbed one from O'Reilly's MasterPro part # ES140R a few weeks ago for my Saginaw pitman arm. Hopefully you can cross reference it to a Napa part #.

Looks to be the same part # for several other brands as well. The only real issue with the one I got is the rubber boot is really tall, the last one was that way too and the boot blew out. I would look for one that has the shorter cone shaped boot versus the taller dome shaped boot. You can see the different boot shapes in these photos

es140r tie rod end - Google Search

Wow!! Thanks guys for the great info. I'm about to head to O'Reily to check out the other one you suggested. Please let me know if you think of anything else!!
Thanks

I grabbed one from O'Reilly's MasterPro part # ES140R a few weeks ago for my Saginaw pitman arm. Hopefully you can cross reference it to a Napa part #.

That's the same part number I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom