SOLD Phoenix, AZ. Well looked after and maintenance up to date 2000 Land Cruiser w/ 151K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Hello,

I have a well cared for 2000 white on tan Hundy with 151,591 miles on the clock for sale. I have only owned this truck for about 6 months, having purchased it through an estate sale but I can say that this is VERY clean especially given the age and the mileage. I planned on keeping it, but I just don't need a GX470 and this LC but I am partial to the GX so I am offering this one up. I took a few pictures but I am happy to take any pictures of something specific. Everything works, it cranks right up and has no issues running or driving. AC is cold and also has the rear AC which works very well. The 3rd row looks like no one has ever sat in them and the second row also looks brand new. I have rubber mats for the 1st and 2nd rows. The front bumper is brand new because when I bought the truck, there was a dimple near the drivers side fog light and the metal bumper underneath was a little tweaked so I replaced both the bumper and the metal underneath with factory OEM parts. It also had an exhaust manifold tick when the engine was cold, so I had that fixed by re-welding the manifold ring ( the common failure point) and then new OEM gaskets and hardware was used on the connection points along with the manifold gasket. The sunroof works with no problems the same as the power rear ventilating windows. There was a car phone installed which I removed, but the mounts for the antennas are still present on the windows but I didn't want to risk damaging the windows so I left them. There is a CB mounted on the center console with a separate speaker which the PO had attached with velcro to the top of the cup holder. There is also a police/fire/EMS scanner radio mounted in the center console box. The brakes are almost new along with the brand new shocks and the timing belt/waterpump. I also exchanged (not flushed!) the trans fluid to the Valvoline Maxlife synthetic fluid and cleaned the pan magnets + resealed the pan. I have had excellent results with this fluid and I use it in the GX470 power steering system and transmission for 20K miles now. The shifts are smooth and it drives like a truck with 20K miles and not 150K miles. There is receiver hitch mounted for any towing needs you have. Being an AZ truck, with the exception of very light surface corrosion on the undercarriage, there is no corrosion on the underside. No rust problems to worry about with this land cruiser. It's sitting on basically brand new Toyo Open Country 265/75/R16 10 ply tires, this 100 series is ready for service!

With all the good things this truck has going for it, there are a few small inevitable flaws. There is a small dime sized ding, a few paint blemishes and some scrape marks on the running boards and the rear bumper. There is also a small spot on the right rear quarter panel where there was some paint and dent repair performed in the past but there is some damage and missing paint with light surface rust. This spot is very small as you can see in the picture. The center differential locks, but doesn't indicate on the dash. I know it's the switch on the transfer case, I might fix this depending on how quickly this girl sells. The pictures appear to show flaws in the rear glass, but there is no bubbling or weirdness with the rear window; its tinted with no bubbling.

Service Record Highlights:
  • Timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, coolant and coolant hoses replaced @ 147,955 miles
  • Transmission fluid replaced with synthetic fluid @ 151K miles
  • Transmission re-sealed with Toyota trans FIPG along with a new Toyota fluid filter @ 151K miles
  • All four shocks replaced with new Toyota OEM @ 151K miles
  • Engine oil changed with synthetic and an OEM filter @ 151K miles
  • Exhaust "manifold tick" fixed; no tick!
  • Throttle sensor replaced by Toyota @ 123,528 miles
  • Toyota OEM battery replaced @ 141,171 miles
  • Front, rear, and transfer case fluid changed by Toyota @ 130,969 miles
  • Front and rear brakes were replaced and rotors re-surfaced by Toyota @ 130,969 miles
  • Starter plunger, points and contacts repaired by Toyota @ 94,914 miles

Mechanical:
No issues mechanically aside from the center diff lock engaging fine but not indicating. I'd have no issues driving this cross country tomorrow and I caught all the maintenance up to date for this purpose. It rides like a brand new truck with the new OEM shocks and the tires are essentially new.

Electrical:
Everything electrical works flawlessly. All windows operate with no problems including vent windows and sunroof. The alternator charges at roughly 14V when running. Rear AC functions great and none of the knobs are loose on the AC controls.

Exterior:
8/10. A few paint blemishes here and there but overall really nice. No cracks in any light lenses. A few scrapes on the rear bumper and the running boards. There is a small spot on the right rear quarter panel near the passenger tail light that could use some attention but that is the worst of it.

Interior:
9/10. The interior is exceptionally clean with no weird odors of any kind. I do not smoke and there's no evidence of children or pets having ever ridden in it. The steering wheel and transmission shifter knob leather show wear commensurate with the age of the vehicle but do not affect functionality in any way. The driver's seat has only light wear, but the passenger side seat has essentially none, along with the rear seats and the 3rd row. I don't think the 3rd row was ever used. The dash has a cover over it, but it's perfect underneath with no cracks or issues. The drivers side power window switch panel doesn't sit flush, I think a clip is not seating but it never bothered me enough to bother with it.

Modification Highlights:
  • Kicker 6.5 component speakers driven by an Alpine MRP-420 4 channel amp under the passenger seat
  • Cat-back magnaflow exhaust fitted but this truck is NOT loud at all. The sound is so quiet I didn't know it was upgraded until I was under the truck and saw the muffler. No drone!
  • K&N filter and intake tube installed, not sure if it provides any performance gain but I also have the factory airbox and intake assembly
  • Rubber floor mats in first and second rows along with the Weathertech rear cargo mat

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I'm a car guy and I love chatting with other enthusiasts!

Asking $21,000 O.B.O

Thank you,
-Neil

resize front .jpg

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

More pictures

IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

more pictures!

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

Last 8

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

• The steering wheel and transmission shifter knob leather show wear commensurate with the age of the vehicle but do not affect functionality in any way.

The truck looks clean and in good condition. Your ad has a lot of relevant details which is much appreciated.
What is odd is that the sentence quoted above is verbatim from another 100 series ad (link below) - do you know how that happened?

I will admit I liked his format and I was in somewhat of a hurry to get it posted. I shamelessly stole his format then added my own information in it haha.
The truck looks clean and in good condition. Your ad has a lot of relevant details which is much appreciated.
What is odd is that the sentence quoted above is verbatim from another 100 series ad (link below) - do you know how that happened?

T I

Adding the carfax

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2000 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER_ JT3HT05J8Y0107194.pdf
    489.8 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom