Philippine and Saudi DPF introduction years (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chrisek

LC noob
GOLD Star
Threads
I know there have been different emission builds for different parts of the world over the years. What year did the Philippines get DPF in the 200? Did they? I can‘t seem to ask Google correctly to figure this out, keep getting 2016 in Australia. Likewise in Saudi? If this was already covered just let me know what to search, thanks in advance.

I know there have been different emission builds for different parts of the world over the years. What year did the Philippines get DPF in the 200? Did they? I can‘t seem to ask Google correctly to figure this out, keep getting 2016 in Australia. Likewise in Saudi? If this was already covered just let me know what to search, thanks in advance.

Hello! Regarding emission standards and the implementation of Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) in the Philippines for the 200 series, the information can be a bit nuanced. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, emission standards can vary by region and are subject to change.

To find specific details for the Philippines and Saudi Arabia, I recommend checking official sources such as the respective environmental or transportation departments in those countries. Additionally, you may want to explore forums or online communities where automotive enthusiasts and experts discuss specific vehicle models and emission regulations for different regions.

I hope this helps!

^^^ nice first post, lol. Are you a robot? :hmm:

From my reading, Europe got DPF beginning in 2012, Australia got DPF beginning in 2016. I’m curious as to when DPF was introduced in 200 in other markets as well, namely, Panama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom