For Sale Phila, PA - FJ Cruiser - Curt Front Hitch & Snowsport Personal Plow (sold seperately) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased a Curt Mfg 2 inch front tow hitch receiver for my rig last year but sadly I had to sell my FJC for financial reasons. This is brand new, never been mounted, still in its original packaging (box is a little torn and taped, but still together). Mounting hardware still in its bag. I'm happy to send or post more pics if you'd like.

This thing is awesome for mounting your fishing kit, cargo carrier, bike rack, or even a personal plow. It will mount to ANY FJ Cruiser, you don't need any additional bracing. I included Curt's video with mounting instructions below- it's very easy, takes about 30 minutes to do.

I paid $250 for it about 6 month ago and would like to get $150. Feel free to shoot me an offer, worst thing I could say is no thanks. I'm outside of Philadelphia PA and I'm happy to ship.

I've also got a "Snowsport HD Personal Plow" that fits onto the front hitch that I am also selling CHEAP!!!! This is an amazing plow has NO mechanical parts - no hydraulics or electronics to go wrong - It's definitely not for commercial use, but it does an amazing job on your driveway. This can be mounted on a front hitch OR on a regular rear and you can plow in reverse (check out the vids on youtube). I was so happy not to need the snowblower anymore.

Make me an offer on one or both, I need the space in my garage.

Thanks

HITCH

SNOWSPORT WEBSITE HERE

LG-2019_RAM_SSHD_Plow_Up_Cutout-1.jpg

Would you ship it (us address) for the full $150 price?.
I might be able to work out a deal shipping it to you in a neighboring state, but I'd need to calc the shipping costs which would require your city/state. If you're far, shipping costs would need to be additional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom