PFran LED Order Scam (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello! Long time reader, first time poster. I joined because I want to share my experience ordering PFran LEDs for my LC100. I placed my order on September 15th, 2020. It's been 5 months and the order still says "Awaiting Fulfillment". I've followed up by email 4 times and haven't received a single response.

I know issues with PFran have been reported on this forum in the past, I guess I missed those and failed to perform due diligence before ordering.

I'd like to connect with individuals who still have outstanding orders with PFran. I'm compiling this information and plan to file a criminal complaint. Please let me know. Also, if anyone has details on the individual responsible, please share. I've only been able to find this address so far:

PFran LEDs
135 Saddlebrook Ct.
Roswell, GA 30075
United States of America

Thanks,
John

This has been such a 'Buyer Beware' thing for so long now (years) that I doubt you'll get much participation.

I paid via credit card, and because it was 5 months ago the purchase is likely out of the charge back protection window. I hope that by filing a complaint with the FCC, and local authorities in GA, I can prevent this from happening to others.

I paid via credit card, and because it was 5 months ago the purchase is likely out of the charge back protection window. I hope that by filing a complaint with the FCC, and local authorities in GA, I can prevent this from happening to others.
I filed a complaint with the FTC, and encourage others to do the same. I will also be filing a criminal complaint in Roswell, GA, the only address I was able to find for PFRAN. If anyone has more information on the owner, please share.

nothing to do with your issue, just wondering what part of the state you're in?
@MontanaOffRoad

To anyone following this thread. I believe I've identified the owner / operator of PFran LED. His name is Paul Francis. I believe he resides at 135 Saddlebrook Ct., Roswell, GA 30075.

My goal is to see his site taken down, and for customers he's robbed to receive refunds for outstanding orders.

very questionably locked.
1616127232794.gif

Google says he lives in a nice house about an hour from me. The Roswell PD used to be somewhat responsive to complaints. It may take getting to the right person.

There are reliable alternatives in ‘MUD’s “Small Business Storefront” in the Classified section. 😊

To anyone following this thread. I believe I've identified the owner / operator of PFran LED. His name is Paul Francis. I believe he resides at 135 Saddlebrook Ct., Roswell, GA 30075.

My goal is to see his site taken down, and for customers he's robbed to receive refunds for outstanding orders.

What ever happened with your hunt, Montana?

I guess it's good that I ordered before the problems started. That was a while ago.

Website is still up but seems like you can no longer place any orders.

Website is still up but seems like you can no longer place any orders.

Man, that’s crazy. The irony is that a few years ago I ordered a full set of LED replacements from PFran for my LC100, and received them just fine, but I never got around to installing them, and they appear to be lost forever somewhere in my house. They are still in the box they were shipped in. I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to find it.

In any case, it stinks so many folks ordered these, but never received them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom