PFran Interior LED's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That made me laugh... :rofl:

I agree, pretty much the best $30 investment I’ve put into my 80 based on results per dollar spent.

Anyone know what the difference is between the kits? Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see where it says what each one goes to. The first kit looks to do the map lights and the two dome lights, but beyond that I don't know what that 4th LED panel does or the smaller bulbs go to. :hillbilly:

Anyone know what the difference is between the kits? Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see where it says what each one goes to. The first kit looks to do the map lights and the two dome lights, but beyond that I don't know what that 4th LED panel does or the smaller bulbs go to. :hillbilly:
I used the three large panels for the map and overheads. The bulbs go in the doors. I think the 5th bulb is an extra. One large panel is also an extra, but now I have a small panel left over.

Oh snap, I forgot we even have lights in the doors. Thanks :beer:

The door lights look great, but don't do a whole lot. The overheads are outstanding.

Previous owner of my truck installed small LED panels that almost fill the entire door light space. They are bright as hell, and I find they help a lot at night. I have no idea the brand, but they sit loose in there, just a panel with wire leads that go to a plug that fits.

I purchased $30 worth of LED's off ebay. it took a little while to arrive but I have enough to do about 10 Cruisers. I also selected warm white LED's instead of the 5000-6000K LED's. Color temperature means more to me than light output. Warm white LED's look the most similar to traditional bulbs except they are brighter.

I purchased $30 worth of LED's off ebay. it took a little while to arrive but I have enough to do about 10 Cruisers. I also selected warm white LED's instead of the 5000-6000K LED's. Color temperature means more to me than light output. Warm white LED's look the most similar to traditional bulbs except they are brighter.

This is what I want also, I'm not really into the blue tinted light of most LEDs. Wanna send some of those extras my way. :D Ill pay of course!

I went with the eBay variety. Warm white LED panels. Paid pennies on the dollar compared to the rebranded ones that all come from the same place. I have a bag full of them just in case they ever burn out. I've had the same ones going on 6yrs now and never had an issue. :meh:

This is what I want also, I'm not really into the blue tinted light of most LEDs. Wanna send some of those extras my way. :D Ill pay of course!
I gave away a huge pack of them. I'll see what I have. I did learn the hard way that the map light doesn't need to be bright. It can really F'up you night vision when you flip that on. My favorite light is the OEM tailgate light that I added. It should have come factory on the truck.

I gave away a huge pack of them. I'll see what I have. I did learn the hard way that the map light doesn't need to be bright. It can really F'up you night vision when you flip that on. My favorite light is the OEM tailgate light that I added. It should have come factory on the truck.

Sounds good man, I have an OEM light waiting to go in the liftgate too. Can't wait to have some useable light back there!

I just received and installed the PFran interior LED's and they are awesome. I don't know what else to say. My old lights were like having a glow-in-the-dark sticker on the ceiling.
Which setup? 1,2,3,4 or 5

Today I installed the #4 kit. Big improvements
Super easy and well worth it.

Anyone change to LED on the HVAC (the climate control module thang). It's so hard to see during the day it really should be brighter.

I have a 92 and am new to the LC family. From what I can see I have three over head lights, front, middle, and third row and. I think that’s it - besides the vanity mirrors. As it stands now the front one by the rear view mirror works but the others do not. Not sure which kit takes care of all that without paying for more than I need.

I email PFran support but go no reply. I have a 92, so the only interior lights I am aware of are the map, 2nd row overhead and then 3rd row overhead. Is kit 1 all I need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom