Build Pete the Old Prospector

Member Builds and Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seats look great! I have been slow to keep up on MUD the last few months but trying to catch up. My drivers seat probably has some springs that need attention as well. Nice work
It was an easy project but a little $ for what it is. That’s SOR for ya. I have springs if you need them!
 
Weather finally cooled enough to get a few small projects done. This one was on the list to keep from having my legs roasted by heat from the engine, I was sort of surprised this is still available new, but it's a nice one to finish. Easy peasy.

IMG_0009.webp


And as you can see below, it was time to install the custom bump stop extensions that Mark A @65swb45 fabbed up for me about a month ago. This will keep the new tires from getting creative with the rear sheet metal :)

IMG_0006.webp


I've also noticed that the spare tire bracket has a crack in it, so that may either need to get fixed with the metal glue gun or just replaced, if there's a good one out there.
 
Back
Top Bottom