Personal Install Experience: 35’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll follow up with photos next week once I get back from NOLA and share with the group.

in for later

Updating this thread with an update (apologize for the multiple thread updates, but wanted to close this out).

I have the @TRAIL TAILOR 1" body lift sitting in my garage already - so I will eventually tackle that. For now though, I purchased, received and installed my new Evo Corse 17x8.5 et40 wheels and the change from a 17x8.5 et0 (Kansei wheels that were on the truck for my trip to Texas) to the new ones with the 40 less offset has eliminated all rub.

Drove into work today and took a corner with a big drooping bump faster than normal and didn't hear any rub. Pretty stoked, I have an appt with Slee on the 16th to install HD springs for the added weight out back and in prep for an additional long range fuel tank - but otherwise, I am in maintenance mode from here on out (with the exception of snow tire setup incoming this December).

The 35's have created new stress on my front suspension components (new rattles/clunking) so I need to investigate that, but my rig is very close to being done with the additions and moving on to keep it on the road chapter. Feels good, thanks mud for the help.

View attachment 3175058

View attachment 3175059

View attachment 3175060
Solid. ET40 is the way. Aggressive yet minimal poke and rub. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom