Payson Wheelin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spike:

Baja gas station approx 7:20 Sat morning. I'll be in my tan 40...

DSC00669.jpg

FH Means Fountain Hills...

See ya there.

Anyone else want to meet up? Either way I'll be tail gunner up the hill into Payson what with the stock F and 3-speed plus 35s... :eek:

Last edited:
True, and I usually fill up there and head over to the Conoco. I hope the Conoco is the Baja, or I'm gonna miss the meet. :frown: Last station on the way out of town, right?

-Spike (I'm easily confused.)

I don't know you gives the O.K. for letting friends tag along ,but before I tell my buddy he can go ,would someone let me know if it's alright.(I take responsibility for making sure he doesn't act like an a**hole.)

yldbill said:
I don't know you gives the O.K. for letting friends tag along ,but before I tell my buddy he can go ,would someone let me know if it's alright.(I take responsibility for making sure he doesn't act like an a**hole.)

IMHO your friend is welcome.:cheers:

-Spike- said:
True, and I usually fill up there and head over to the Conoco. I hope the Conoco is the Baja, or I'm gonna miss the meet. :frown: Last station on the way out of town, right?

-Spike (I'm easily confused.)

Conoco = Baja, looks like there will be a bunch of us there.

yldbill said:

Who's gonna take responsibility for me acting like an a**hole? That would be cool!

-Spike

-Spike- said:
Who's gonna take responsibility for me acting like an a**hole? That would be cool!

-Spike

I gotcha covered buddy!
Are you planning on camping? I wanna know if I need to get the gear out and pack a dinner and breakfast. I want to camp. but not by my onesy. Some cigars and Makers Mark around a campfire with friends.

The Texaco (CircleK now) on the south side of Shea across from Taco Bell and Desert Dog Off-Road... gas is cheaper for sure... we can meet there too, whatever. I will be buying gas and road beverages there a few minutes after 7:00...

No camping for us this time.

Marc

MaddBaggins said:
Are you planning on camping?

Yes. You're on your own with the ceegars and fire-water. I might bring some rum, but that's about as far as I can go. :skull: :D

-Spike (Have we changed the meeting place or not? You guys are killin' me.)

The official meet point is still the Maverik Gas Station in Payson, Rob, Juan and I, it sounds like a bunch more, are meeting up briefly at Baja, pulling out at 7:30 am.

I don't care about the gas price at Baja, will be getting gas in town then topping off in Payson. The last time I checked Maverik had the best price in Payson.

10-4, pre-meet at Baja.

-Spike

Yo! Baja it is.

If you guys are still camping, I will camp too...Cool weather is very exciting:D Campfires allowed??

bluecruiser said:
If you guys are still camping, I will camp too...Cool weather is very exciting:D Campfires allowed??

Well, I don't know about Payson area, but Tucson has a forecasted 50% chance of rain saturday. Thats doesn't scare me though, I'm throwing down a tent. I used to backpack a lot before fatherhood. One 8 day trip, it started raining on day 2 and didn't quit until day 6. It turned out to be one of my favorite ever trips. I'll tell you about it saturday night. Wolves hunting elk, exciting.

I will bring my tent too....I also have similar misadventures...I am the dumbass who was convinced by my friend to go kayaking in Febrary...very cold, very wet, and it was my first time...:D

Anyone in the camping crew bringing the kids? Or is it just adults telling lies around the campfire? I'm trying to decide on bringing my three year old or not.....

Bringing my son Lucas (21 MONTHS), and Brittan is bringing Parker (around the same age) but we aren't camping.

Seems like we'll have another good group for this one. Should hopefully be able to challenge all comers in one form or another.

FJ40LVR said:
Anyone in the camping crew bringing the kids? Or is it just adults telling lies around the campfire? I'm trying to decide on bringing my three year old or not.....

Nope, I'm flying solo this weekend. And telling lies around the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom