Parting out two FJ62's 1988 and 1990 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting two champagne colored FJ62 land cruisers with brown interiors
Engine- complete with fuel injection complete setup, AC compressor, smog pump, PS pump, fan and clutch, and high torque starter. Includes complete uncut wiring harness and ECU (computer). Runs fine 195K miles price is $450
Radiator no leaks looks fine$35 Front dome light $18 Cargo area dome light $18 Steering wheel nice $22
Automatic transmission with linkage and torque converter$200
Transfer case with linkage $200 buy both of these for $350
Auto transmission cooling lines $75 the set
Head with all fuel injection stuff, MAS, computer and uncut wiring harness $225
Power steering pump $45ECU unit remanufactured for Toyota worked great $95
Water pump $35 Fan with clutch $20 Alternator $20 Smog pump $25
Rear liftgate struts $20 pair High torque starter remanufactured Toyota $40
Power steering box $100
Combination turn signal/headlight dimmer switch $20
Complete brown seat belt set (five positions: two front, three rear) $55
Complete gray seat belt set (five positions: two front, three rear) $65
Brown console with cup holder $20 Windshield nice shape $50
Gray dash pad nice shape $100 Lock set-2 doors, fuel filler, ignition $45
Windshield washer reservoir assembly $24 Brake booster/master cylinder $45
Distributor electronic with coil/igniter $75 Smog pump $35 Alternator $35
Air conditioning compressor (worked great) $45
Disc brake setup includes birfs, rotors, calipers, wheel bearings everything but the Aisin hubs $100 Rear sway bar complete with all brackets $45
4.10 fine spline third members front or rear $150 each buy both for $270
Instrument cluster complete $30Heater/AC blower motor worked great $20
Driveshaft either front or rear $44 each
Driver door master door lock/window switch $85
Window switch from other doors $19 each
Grille nice shape $30
Doors excellent shape no rust. Power windows, champagne in color $175 each will not ship pickup only
Liftgate very nice no rust $175
Tailgate very nice no rust $275
Tail lights either side $30 each
Front headlight buckets with headlights either side $24
Headlight surrounds with side lights either side $24
Seats- these are brown from a 1990 FJ62- driver side not torn- in nice shape $135 the set both front and rear
Radiator support- complete unbent slight rust $40
Wiper motor with linkage $35 Rear liftgate wiper motor assembly $20
Have a set of nice brown cargo area interior side panels $60 the set
Set of four stock chrome wheels with decent tires- FREE no shipping

Parts located in northeast PA. No shipping on windshield. Buyer pays shipping costs. Email me at shmukter@pa.metrocast.net or phone 570-668-2489 to contact me. Paypal preferred. Thanks, Shmukster

Last edited:
power steering pump

I actually need the pulley but if the pump has to come too. I'll take it.

Thanks

Chip

I need,1 passenger fender, no rust (no inner wheel well needed), a good(brown striped) front seat cover and cushion, 2 rear shoulder seat belts w trim if you have them, 4 good bumper ends(1988),1 working power antenna, 4 good mud flaps, 1 properly working OEM alternator, 1 front grille if it's perfect, 2 OEM tail lenses, 1 Valence, I believe it is the metal trim below the grille & between the fenders and the hardware needed to tighten up my auto shifter..shipped to 02125 thank you, Joe

Last edited:
I didn't see them listed, but battery tray and hold down?

Passenger Side Tail Light Lens

I need pass side tail light lens only, shipped to 59102.

Can you please quote me a price, including shipping?

PM me or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Rigger

FJ62 parts

Battery tray and hold down $25 the pair. The tray is a replacement Toyota piece and in good shape. Hold down is fine. Tail light lenses $22 each first come first serve. Won't pull the pulley off the power steering pump. Will ship the thirds- costs about $50 each to ship 'em across the country though. I put 'em in tall plastic buckets and ship that way. Works great. Let me know...........Gary S

Hey Gary, how much for the mirrors both sides?

Thanks
Burl

How bout the master control switch for driver side power window?

parts

Justin-AC compressor shipped to you $46. Master switch shipped anywhere in the continental US $95.

Battery tray and hold down $25 the pair. The tray is a replacement Toyota piece and in good shape. Hold down is fine. Tail light lenses $22 each first come first serve. Won't pull the pulley off the power steering pump. Will ship the thirds- costs about $50 each to ship 'em across the country though. I put 'em in tall plastic buckets and ship that way. Works great. Let me know...........Gary S

PM Sent. Thanks.

I need,1 passenger fender, no rust (no inner wheel well needed), a good(brown striped) front seat cover and cushion, 2 rear shoulder seat belts w trim if you have them, 4 good bumper ends(1988),1 working power antenna, 4 good mud flaps, 1 properly working OEM alternator, 1 front grille if it's perfect, 2 OEM tail lenses, 3rd row seats (rare I know) would be nice, and the hardware needed to tighten up my auto shifter..shipped to 02125 thank you, PM me pleas thanks folks, Joe

Gary, how are the door panels? Is the master window switch intact? Any pics of the seats and panels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom