Parting out two FJ62's 1988 and 1990 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gary- It's gregg from NY area- we've met before- a good buddy needs a ps box, gray dash pad and egr tube set up for his 60. I haven't seen the tube yet but i think it is that common one that usually blows a hole in it.
Hope all is well with you

FJ60 parts

Gregg- I have a good FJ60 streering box $100, have one for an FJ62 also same price. Might have the EGR tube, too. Let me know. Gary

FJ60/62 wheels

Ihave a good set of straight 60/62 wheels free for the pickup here in northeastern PA. really don't want to ship due to the weight they're expensive to ship. Gary

wiper arms

All three wiper arms with the two plastic covers for the front ones $18 plus shipping. Let me know. Shmukster

Parts

gary- I need the right front headlight surround. Front right clear lens next to headlights. Both lower front yellow lenses. Both tailight lenses. Rear roof main strip in chrome. Bumper ends in rubber front.

and shipping to 99203, Spokane, WA my email is riddlespokane@comcast.net

Thanks

Aaron- no tailgates. I have a good pair of headlight surrounds $22 each. gary S

Does it still have the exhaust pipes that go from the manifold to the cats?

Hi Gary. PM sent regarding pics and I'm working on arranging the drive out.

If anyone else here needs any parts brought back to the Cincinnati area or hauled out Gary's way, I will have some spare room.

Looking for front left and right side marking light assemblies in good condition.

FJ62 Parts

Was wondering if you sold the 90 seat belts? Are they grey or brown?

Thx Dave

Gary, I am in the Philly area so I can pick-up and pay cash. I need a good rear lower tailgate, and a front passenger fender. I also need both rear quarters especially around the wheel wells if you have good ones and are willing to cut them out.\
-Matt.

Hi Gary,

PM sent regarding the parts we discussed. Still in need of the doors, liftgate and hood.

Thanks,

pm me if the drivers side turn signal is still available. I'd like to know price with shipping to 91354 California.

I'd like the seatbelt set with the rear three points to 86001. What color are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom