Parting out two FJ62's 1988 and 1990 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

shmukster...I'd like to get the FJ62 headlight doors and other stuff we talked about get email sent.

Robert

Do you still have the chrome TOYOTA license plate thingy on the rear lift gate? Thx.

Do you still have the seat belts? How about the rear seat w/ headrests?

Seat belts and stuff

I still have the regular five position seat belt set price $55. Also have a five position set with rear shoulder belts in the two outboard positions- price $85 the set. I do have a rear seat with headrests price $50. The last two items are from a 90 FJ62 th regular set is from an 88 FJ62. Let me know. Shmuskter

What does the rear sway bar look like? Shipping to 98133?

Thanks,

Tim

Hey Gary,

How about a hand throttle "kit" from the '88? I mangled the firewall bracket on mine and will buy the whole deal to get another if I need to. Also need the check valve in the vacuum hose that goes to the brake booster. Last, I'm looking for a temperature switch that is on the passenger side of the thermostat housing from the '88; mine was cooked (pulled the t-stat out in 5 pieces! :eek:)

Will be in PA this weekend with the 2FEJ60 and can pick the stuff up Saturday afternoon if you're home.

Let me know both price and availability for the items. Might be more after I get there...

Thanks!
Nick

PS the 2FE runs VERY NICE!

I need the fan clutch or both together. ANd if the battery tray and hold down is still avail I will take it too. Shipping to 29639.

Thanks.

hey im also intersted in the rear sway bar and brackets interested in pics and shipping to 95404 ca.

I need a good(brown striped) front seat cover and cushion,1 fr bumper + 4 good bumper ends( fj62),1 working power antenna, 4 good mud flaps, 1 front grille+headlight trim if it's near perfect, 2 OEM tail lenses, 1 front side marker light, 1 good battery tray, 3rd row seats (rare I know), 1 high pressure steering hose,4 set of lug nuts +1 stud, 1 good cat converter, some E break stuff, rear heater lines, (4.wd steel vacuum lines mounted to fire wall)..shipped to 02125 thank you, PM me pleas thanks , Joe

inner fender?

Do you still have the passenger side inner fender, and fender?How about the headlamp surrounds/side lights, marker lights? Dome light cover? Sway bar/links? Ship to 81433? Thanks,Mike

parts

Lou- the battery tray and hold down are spoken for.

Other parts, have a decent passenger fender, white in color, $40, inner fender $40. Headlight surrounds $20 each. Dome light assembly $16. Rear sway bar with links $50. Shipping not cheap on the bigger parts, $14 for one or two headlight surrounds and dome light. let me know, private message is the best way to reach me. Shmukster

How about the wheels? Still got em and are they straight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom