Parting out my 79 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to hear about your job. Stay positive and something will come up. Not sure where you live, but I work for a staffing company and we have about 1000 offices in the states. I could give you a name of someone to speak with if you are interested.

You got punkd, just kidding sent you a pm. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope everything works out ok.

What about the just the gas pedal assembly?

Pinion are you out there? Send me a pm about the front bib.

Hey just checked my inbox. I think I got back to everyone. If not, please shoot me another PM. Im going to FedEx tomorrow with a ton of boxes and parts.

[quote author=72tlcnelson link=board=5;threadid=12256;start=msg120649#msg120649 date=1079199971]
What about the just the gas pedal assembly?

[/quote]

The gas pedal ass'y is gone.

Pinion, I am looking for ambulance doors, front doors, and gas door. Let me know.

Thanks
Scott

I am not Pinion but I know the front doors are gone as I tried to buy them and the rims are gone as I DID buy them.

Andy

sent you a PM about the dizzy and coil.
No i didnt as I dont have your email

I am interested if you still have them., please send photos.
Thanks Warren.
rojewsw@nationwide.com

Starter still available?

Consensus on Pirate with my engine not turning over with plugs in is maybe starter problems

Thanks Warren.

Sorry everyone. I have been really focusing on getting a job still and havent had time to get back on the board.

Those of you who I have been corresponding with via PM, can you please get back to me if you are still interested in parts. It has been so long since checking I cant remember who I promised what to. Again, I have to apologize for dropping the ball.

I will have to put a hold on selling parts for now. I REALLY have to find a job.

:beer:

i could use the intake and exhaust manifolds if they are not warped. how would u accept payment and what would the price be? thank you

If available, I'm intrested in the dash pads (all), seat belts if the condition is nice. If you could PM me with prices to 97701 that'd be grt. Thanks

Thermostat Housing

I need to get both pieces of the thermostst housing. Do you have it? Does the top of the housing have a slight angle upwards instead of the earlier models, in which the rad hose runs straigh across? I'll get you a pic if you don't understand.
Thanks!

Hey guys, sorry but all of the stuff I didnt sell I either re used on my 72, gave away, or took to the metal yard. Good luck on getting your parts!

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom