Parting out my 79 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I still have all the dash pads. They are in great shape. I will have to find the box they are in to get a pic for you.

I need that driver's side door. Pls PM me. I am in the NEast and can arrange for pick-up. Probably will get some other stuff also.

Thx,

Andy

Hey Andy, I PMed you earlier. The doors are going this weekend to a buyer.

[quote author=Don in Va link=board=5;threadid=12256;start=msg114990#msg114990 date=1078421726]
Pinion....I am interested in the jump seats....could you e-mail me at downforce39@aol.com if they are available. I need one with the extending feet.

thanks

Don
[/quote]

Don,
The jumpseats will be sold this weekend.
:cheers:
Rob

Hey Brian,
The driveshafts are being sold off this weekend. I will keep you posted if they are passed over.

[quote author=BB link=board=5;threadid=12256;start=msg113833#msg113833 date=1078251707]
Pinion,

Interested in both F and R driveshafts for my 3-spd to 4-spd conversion. Still available? I'm in CA, zip is 94608 if you can figure shipping.

Brian

[/quote]

More Pics for Friday :cheers:

I have a lot of stuff, if it wasnt listed PM me and I may have it.

One of the clusters:

I am interested in the d/s front seat belt, can you send a pic?

Rick

Hi Rob,

I sent you a couple of PM's over the past week regarding parts (motor mount kit, bumper pad set, wiring harness, doors, and fuel door)...Could you please get back to me? Let me know what is still available, and fill me in on the specifics? Thanks!

Cheers,

Dave

Hey Dave, I thought I sent you a PM already. :doh:
I will PM you right now with the details.

Rob

I am looking for the squirter nozzle over the front windshield and the access hole grommet on the inside of the windshield frame. The recovery bottle and washer motor. Transfer fork lever boot that goes on outside of transfer case under the truck. transfer shifter boot for the interior. Windshield any good? also need a lighted headlight switch. can email me at tock13@hotmail.com too.

Pinion: I know you have ahd a lot of requests. Never heard from your re: the defroster heater ducts.

Thanks.

Sorry, I thought I got back to you. I will check to see if I still have the ductwork. I am trying to sell it as a whole set though.

[quote author=Jukelemon link=board=5;threadid=12256;start=msg117795#msg117795 date=1078842518]
Pinion: I know you have ahd a lot of requests. Never heard from your re: the defroster heater ducts.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Hey! Replied to your PM.

[quote author=tock13 link=board=5;threadid=12256;start=msg117643#msg117643 date=1078807290]
I am looking for the squirter nozzle over the front windshield and the access hole grommet on the inside of the windshield frame. The recovery bottle and washer motor. Transfer fork lever boot that goes on outside of transfer case under the truck. transfer shifter boot for the interior. Windshield any good? also need a lighted headlight switch. can email me at tock13@hotmail.com too.
[/quote]

Hi everyone...

Just wanted to drop a line to say that I got laid off from my job today. It really sucks since I am (or was?) trying to get a house and was 3/4 the way through the paperwork and whatnot. I will however try to keep up with all of this stuff. Im not used to responding to so many folks and PMs, although I am trying to make as good an effort as possible. Please bear with me, and I will try and get back to you all.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom