Parting out a 95 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,
My wife wrecked and tweaked the frame on my Dads '95. It runs good and we are going to be parting it out after the first of the year.
Green, not locked.
Figured I would put this out to the local guys first.
Let me know what you need and I will start a list.
Dont want to start taking it apart (at least critical runnning parts) till I have the engine sold though.
Its at Mikes out in Ramona.
~Pete

I need some interior parts for the dash and handles... Let m know when you are ready to start selling some parts!

Got you guys on the list. Everything is in good shape except the rear bumper. Tailgate looks good.
I will let you know.

I had better get on the list here. If the drivers side visor is better than mine, I'd at least won't it, probably both. Also interested in a rear wiper motor and relay, and drivers side inner door panel. possibly some spares from under the hood once the engine is out.

Thanks,

Gregg

I did not catch if its a gray or tan interior. If tan and you part out I could use some sunroof trim and a rear driver side door lock actuator if working.

If it is Tan... I could use the front a pillar grab handle, one oh Sh*t handle and parts, one dome light. Thanks sir.

Pete... Open for business on the part out??

Sorry, got behind the 8 ball on this.
We may end up using the frame and axles for a project but all body parts as well as engine / trans / TC are available. Interior is tan.
I'm out of town this weekend but lets plan to get the ball rolling on this next week.
Thinking about just saying I will be out at Mikes next Sunday (Feb 5), stop by and take a look, grab what you need. I just need to be able to start the engine till it sells and move the truck, so nothing critical to those efforts yet.

Excellent... thanks for the heads up and hope your trip is going well.

Do you have a time window for the viewing and should I bring flowers or maybe just some empty oil jugs in a nice arraignment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom